What is Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)?
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) is the computer-to-computer exchange of business documents in a standard electronic format between business partners.
By moving from a paper-based exchange of business document to one that is electronic, businesses enjoy major benefits such as reduced cost, increased processing speed, reduced errors and improved relationships with business partners.
The major benefits of EDI
• EDI can speed up your business cycles by more than 50%. We can exchange transactions in minutes instead of the days or weeks of wait time from the postal service.
• Improves data quality and reduces errors.
• Using EDI can reduce the order-to-cash cycle, improving business partner transactions and relationships.
• Quick processing of business documents.
• Enables real-time visibility into transaction status.
• Using EDI can reduce the order-to-cash cycle time which improve business partner transactions and relationships
• Saving of time and cost.
With Oris America EDI made easier
We are the leading EDI solution platform provider. We have more than 15 years’ experience in EDI. We make it easier for you.
- We make changes in hours not in days
- Dedicated team for every account
- Flexible Solutions
Selecting the right EDI provider
The importance of selecting the right EDI partner is often overlooked when planning new initiatives. Choosing the wrong partner can lead to wastage of money, missed deadlines and compliance issues. So research properly and choose the right partner. Oris America is leading provider of EDI solutions in California, USA. We deeply understand how your business runs and suggest you the best solutions. Our in-depth knowledge of EDI as well as ERP truly sets us apart from other partners. We value relationships and your goals become our goals.